Saturday, February 12, 2011
9:06 PM
ORIENTATION IS FINALLY OVER.
Ha ha yay. But theres still 1 more event,
plus one more thats finishing.
And all the selection stuffs. :(
Like what Sijia said, I cant wait for it to end.
But at the same time, after having the farewell for the 3,
I guess i dont really wanna step down afterall.
Okay, maybe not exactly dont want to stepdown,
its just. I should treasure council time more. Yea.
Hmm things aint exactly going veryyyy well for fship week.
Maybe sijia and i expected more. But its also our fault.
ohwell. Its ending
Oh oh and i just realised, things have changed.
Now that I do not anymore, it felt so much better.
It should have been this way since Dec.
The overstaying again ytd made me know that I've really let it go :)
Sigh. I think i have much more to say, but i forgot. ha ha.